To get the most out of your Dream State pieces:
- Avoid contact with water, perfumes, and other chemicals
- Remove your jewelry before undressing, taking a shower/bath, swimming, exercising, cleaning, or other strenuous activity
- Use a jewelry polishing cloth to remove patina on brass jewelry. Jewelry polishing cloths are not recommended for use on plated jewelry
- A jewelry polishing cloth or silver cleaner can be used on sterling silver pieces
- HANDLE WITH CARE! Refrain from roughhousing with your jewelry on, purposely bending pieces, or slamming them on hard surfaces. Your jewelry is durable, but it is not indestructible!
- Store jewelry in a safe, dry space when not in use
- In the event that your jewelry does happen to break, returns/refunds/repairs will be considered on a case by case basis. Just email us - we almost always are willing to work something out! :)